I’m fairly certain my sister is the only one who reads my blog and she has alerted me that “my blog is lonely.” I’m sorry I have been a bad blogger! So here is what has been going on in my life, via bullet points.
- I was away for the weekend for a Fall getaway with my girlfriends. It was relaxing and was a great recharge for my soul.
- I got to see some great friends from NYC for lunch on Sunday.
- I am supremely bored and lonely without my husband.
- I’m embarrassed to say the above statement because it makes me sound like a silly needy wife.
- But really I just don’t like living alone for three weeks and I really miss my best friend.
- I have not worked out….for I don’t know how long
- I have barely cooked for myself, instead I choose to eat at school for free.
- I am literally counting down the days until I land in Aruba. Nine days for those of you wondering.
- My cats are driving me bonkers. Does anyone want
twoone (Penelope is is fine….Sampson is the trouble maker) terrible kitten??
- Work has been hella crazy with a big re-accreditation visit. Yuck.
- I am baptizing my goddaughter in 2.5 weeks so there has been lots of prep for that.
- I had WIW yesterday and lost a pound! I was 100% shocked and happy.
- My favorite WW leader got promoted and will no longer be leading any meetings. I’m really bummed about this because I really really liked him. Sucks.
- My only plan for this weekend is to visit my parents and finish making stuff for previously mentioned baptism. I’m looking forward to a couple naps and lots of tv watching.
Ok, I think that brings me up to speed. I’m so sorry for the lack of posts! I have a couple of food posts I need to get up and will try to do that today or tomorrow.